Saturday, January 5, 2013

and then there were three.




December 29th, my sister got married and became Mrs. Warcup. Oh, I was so happy I could cry. (Don't worry, I didn't. Neither did she, but he did. We Brooks are real emotional over here.) She flew us all out to San Diego for the wedding (and Kelli didn't stop complaining the entire 5 hour flight. "I don't fly more than 2 hours to go anywhere." "Are we there yet?" "Ugh, I could be in Europe by now." And she's the oldest.), because that guaranteed sunshine and warmth, but the jokes on her because it was cold and the rain started as soon as she walked out of the Temple. But, it didn't matter, because she and Dan were all smiles. I have never seen those two so happy. Afterward, we all jumped on a boat, and Cais put on the party of the year (Despite her informing the DJ that under no circumstances was "Party in the USA" allowed to be played at her reception...sorry Miley). Thanks you two--for listening to me gush about how in love I was after just about every date I went on, for eating all my cookie dough, for laughing at all my jokes (or just my life), for cuddling on the love sac so I could sprawl out on the couch, for letting me third wheel it all the time, and for constantly feeding my Diet Coke habit. I couldn't be happier for you two, and I couldn't be happier to have you in the fam, Dan. Now, I expect lots of letters and a mini you two by the time I get back, because ohemgee, I've never seen such adorable baby pictures side-by-side. You two really are mfeo. Ever happiness to you both :)



4 comments: