1. Is it logical? Probably not. But yes, I trust fat people, and no not obesely fat, but at least bit overweight people, more so than skinny people. Don't ask me why, but think about it. As your lawyer, would you trust Uncle Craig or Uncle George? I would say Uncle George. And no Kelli you cannot say one with your estate planning and the other with whatever the other one does. I'll give you another example. Dad or Ralph? Dad. Rob or Big? Big. Skinny people are just too easy to break.
2. In other news, Amy and I are the only like-able people left on this planet. It is not our fault we do not like to socialize. It does not make us socially awkward or have some sort of social problem. It is only that we are trying to preserve our preserve our logical and correct brains from the corrupt, stupid and obnoxious brains of those around us.
3. The girlscouts. They make these FABULOUS cookies, and NO ONE has stolen their recipe yet. Why? Those little children make bank and no one even thinks twice about it. I can't say I don't contribute, having bought 15 boxes myself this year; however that is not the point. The point is, I cannot believe no one has tried to steal it. In the words of Amy, "is there a god? unimportant. why do the girlscouts have such a hold on the cookie market? ENIGMA." In addition, they pretend to have these little meetings and learn about survival and wilderness and what not, but it's crap. It's all crap. Amy and I know what they really do. They sit around and paint each other's toenails while gossiping about whose bookbag is cooler than whose and who sits in the cooler seat on the schoolbus.
4. When black people make white people jokes, why does no one call them out for being racist? Well, to be honest, I'm sick of the descrimination. As is Amy. And we're going to write a book. The pending title is, Aunt Amy's Tree House.
5. Today, in the mall, Kristan and I saw a cardboard cut out of Edward. I said, "I've seen this many times and I want to buy it." Kristan said, "You should. I'm sure Daddy would pay for it. And Zac does seem to be getting very lonely. He needs a friend."
6. Ever since we went to California and rode segways, i have been obsessed. I want one. I need one. And I will do everything in my power to get one. Yes I realize they are expensive. However; they're electric, meaning no gas. And parking would be fabulous. I could get chains for the ice. And apparently there are segway communities for people with segways to meet up with one another. Anyways, I think it would be fabulous for college. A while back I questioned whether or not I should bring Zac with me to college and Amy suggested I tape Zac right on the back of my segway. Now i said, "Imagine that. Me and Zac riding through campus on my segway. Who wouldn't want to be friends with me?!"