Friday, August 10, 2012

what if you get called to the moon?





My best friend is going on a mission! She will be serving as a representative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Bangkok Thailand Mission, speaking Thai. ...Wait what? I honestly could not be more excited for her! We have been watching YouTube videos of Thailand's Got Talent and practicing our very best Asian accents ever since we found out. Mostly, we're all just excited for her to be able to understand the ladies at the nail salon once she gets back.

In all seriousness, I cannot think of a better person to go and serve and change the lives of the people of Thailand than Miss Liss. She is the best friend I could ever ask for and has been there for me through absolutely everything. She is such an amazing example, and I am so excited for her journey over the next 18 months. I love you, Meliss, and Thailand will too.

1 comment: