Sunday, August 5, 2012
look at me, i'm the king of new york.
1. Momofuku Milk Bar Birthday Cake Truffles (except this is actually number one. those babies are life changing.)
2. Good Enough to Eat Peanut Butter Chip Pancakes.
3. Cloud Exhibit on the roof of The Met. (It's like the ultimate adult playground.)
4. See Newsies on Broadway.
5. Shake Shack. (It really is all it's hyped up to be.)
6. High Line.
7. Go back to Milk Bar and get more truffles.
8. Prada Exhibit at the Met (Fashion Heaven)
9. Levain Bakery (Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie)
10. Drink enough Diet Coke to stay hydrated and energized, because it's going to take you a week to recover from all that walking.
There is really nothing better than a weekend with my sisters in one of my favorite places in the world. Thank you Kimberlingtonshires for letting us crash at your place and playing with us for the weekend. And thank you Mom and Dad for loving me enough to send me away :)