Saturday, June 30, 2012

if only taylor and miley had been there.




Last week, my dad asked me if, on Tuesday, I wanted to go into the office by myself or drive to Nashville with him to shop and tour the city. as if that was even a real question. Obviously, I chose Nashville. Now seeing as how neither my dad, nor I are big country music fans, I think we kind of missed out on the real experience. Despite the fact that we may or may not have walked right past the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Grand Ole Opry was anything but old, I still had a great time. We did eat at a barbecue restaurant (and even if I did have a veggie burger, it still seemed like the appropriate thing to do). There was country music playing, vinyl record, cowboy boot, and guitar shops all around, and a plethora of southern culture. It was the ultimate bring-your-daughter-to-work day. And don't worry, Big Dave had us listening to country music the whole way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment