Monday, January 2, 2012

looking back.

I've been thinking a lot about this past year--
how I've grown & what has changed; 
all the incredible experiences I had, 
& all the many firsts that I can add to my list.
 I've looked back on my new years resolutions from last year,
and I'm still deciding which ones to make this year.

I figured I'd reflect on my top moments from 2011:

I finished up my freshman year at byu and lived up every last second of it. liss & kena :)
I took my own spring break and hit up florida in style.
I spent spring term lying by the pool, sipping on dc,
running the dirty dash, and falling in love with the kardashians & justin beiber. 
I took a little trip with miss meliss to southern california.
I ventured home & started nannying (aka lying poolside everyday) my two favorite kids--brenner and kaisyn.
Pretty sure those kiddos saved my life.
I got to watch my best friend perform live in la and win so you think you can dance.
Continued the infamous hilton head tradition. (with the grand addition of candice and amy)
Ventured to d.c and road-tripped to the britney spears concert with the greatest sister ever.
I attended the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry before returning to provo and all its glory.
I went to the premiere of breaking dawn and reveled in the beauty that was edward and bella's wedding.
I spent one too many weekends hanging out with caisa and kristan.
(and i'm not even mad about it. grand america cookie anyone?)
And finally, I saw my very best friend get married to her soulmate.

2011 was a very, very good year.
I learned a lot about myself and a lot about who I wanted to be.
I made some big changes
and had a lot of experiences.

And I look forward to what 2012 has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment